Hazardous Chemicals Moving Tips
- The best advise is to get rid of the hazardous chemicals via a professional chemical waste removal company.
- Refer to your local council laws for dangerous goods removal , if unsure give them a call for assistance.
- Make sure the barbeque gas-cyclinders are empty before they can be loaded on the truck for the move.
- Make sure you use up all the petrol/diesel in the containers well before the move date, its a hazard to carry them in transit. You can give the fuel to your friends who have helped you for the move.
- Drain all fuel from lawn movers and other tools.
Good luck with your move and do not forget to contact the pros at Melbourne City Movers if you need any more assistance.