Planning to Move House in Melbourne ?, Below Q & A are most commonly asked.
- Our Teams are following hygiene protocols of cleaning hands and masks are provided and used if the situation warrants.
- Teams are asked to wear clean clothes and use disposable gloves every day.
- In regards to Social distancing, there are two men in the truck and they try to be as far as possible, but when lifting things , it may not be possible to maintain the distance sometimes.
- We make sure that all our working removalists have not been in touch with anyone who has come from overseas.
- If any moving team member is not feeling well, we make sure they rest at home and get checked by doctor before they can resume moving houses.
- Trucks are spray sanitized inside every evening and all moving blankets are also sanitized.
- Sometimes it may not be possible to clean the truck and blankets for afternoon jobs, but the boys have sanitizing sprays inside truck and try to keep different set of sanitized blankets for afternoon jobs.
More information at below link :
Our customer reviews on Google are real and we do not manipulate them like other moving companies. We trust our experience and believe in our destiny. More Detail here……..
Still we feel very awkward answering this questions, and our reply is that all our teams are very hardworking and come different ethnic backgrounds. It does not matter how they look, but how hardworking they are. They may or may not be able to speak in languages other than English but they have the patience to understand your needs and will help you to get the job done in a highly professional way.
All our teams are very hardworking, honest and trained and will perform to the best of their abilities. They are not weak or lack strength in anyway and they will take all precautions to protect your furniture against damage and themselves against injury.
- Search for “Removalists Melbourne” or “Movers Melbourne” in Google Search.
- Get a quote from all the companies you like.
- After getting quotes check for their reviews online. Please make sure you only check their google reviews.
- Filter Google reviews to “Negative first “. In this way you can ignore the positive reviews which some companies post themselves to counter the negative reviews.
- Check the dates of the negative reviews, were they posted recently or years back. Here you can make a judgement on the quality of the moving service.
- Also be careful about 100% 5 star reviews, because nobody is perfect in this imperfect world.
Table Price against Reviews and you have your best moving options.
Have another Question not listed above ? please add below :