Packing and Unpacking or Moving Boxes?
Our Melbourne Removalists are expert Packers as well and have been Packing and moving boxes over many Years.
Packing Boxes and General Packing involves:
- Wrapping kitchen crockery using butcher paper, re-arranging them in a packable way inside boxes.
- Using correct types of boxes and protection foams and foam beads to protect fragile items against damage in transit.
- Using sturdy boxes for kitchen and books and using standard boxes for clothes.
- Port-a-robe boxes for clothes are a must, where clothes cannot be folded.
- Wrapping paintings and Vases in bubble wrap and paper etc.
- If the boxes are going to be stored, it will need additional tape around the edges to protect against dust and bugs etc.
Moving itself is a nightmare, but if you do-not have proper packing equipment and tools, even the packing can get worse and difficult at times. Melbourne city Movers with its quality moving supplies will make the packing job a lot easier.
Furthermore, our moving teams are also trained packers and can also do the entire packing job. If you only need some packing help, we can quickly and efficiently remove each item and place it in a transit box and tape them in a professional manner under your watch. We understand the frustration and heart break one gets after opening the boxes and getting broken items.
If you entrust the pack and move on our packing experts at Melbourne City Movers, we guarantee our packing job will not disappoint you.
We supply a range of packing materials including boxes , wraps, tapes and other moving equipment including trolleys, hand trailers, load straps and much more.
We also have removal blankets, cushioned bags, foamed covers at hand and a variety of moving essentials such as mattress bags, quilted furniture covers, quilted appliance covers & plastic shrink wrap.
Give us a call on 0402532334 .